Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Chey!!

Chey turns 21 today!!! To celebrate his birthday we made cup cakes with the kids and sang happy birthday to him and blew out his candles!! We love you Uncle Shake and hope you have a fabulous birthday!! Can't wait to see you in 3 months!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Vargas Family said...

I am lovin' all these posts! It looks like you guys are having such a fun time! Sometime this summer I think we should plan a mommy & baby trip and go stay at your mom's house..such good memories there!
Love ya!

Jamilla said...

Those cupcakes look professional! Good work! Happy Birthday to Chey!

Kristi said...

How freaking cute are those cupcakes!!! LOVE THEM!~

Chelsi said...

you guys are too cute! Fun that even though he isn't home you still celebrate him, I bet he loved it! I can't believe he gets home in 3 months, time flew.

Amberley said...

I can't believe he is that old already! Next time you make those will you send some down? :)

Laura Castillo said...

I can't believe your baby bro is 21! Your fam is so freakin cute! I love it!