Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!

My sweet baby boy is turning 1 today!! I can't believe he is already one year old!! He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family!! I love his cute little smile and his mischievous personality! When I think about him and the day he was born, I am overcome with joy, and he just puts a smile on my face!! It been the greatest year of my life!! I love you Wyatt Joshua!! We are so glad you are in our family!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

6 comments:

Jamilla said...

Happy Birthday, Buddy! I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow! Time goes so fast, I can't believe he is already one, and walking too!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Amberley said...

Happy Birthday! Doesn't time go fast

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy BIRTHDAY to darling Wyatt!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Joy said...

Happy Birthday Mr Wyatt! I Can't believe what a big boy you are and how fast this year went by! We had a great time celebrating with you! We Love you little buddy!
Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Yay! Time goes by so fast! What a cutie he is.