I had so much fun last week with my family! My brother Ian and his family came into town from New York! I hadn't seen them for about 9 months so we were very very excited to see them!! It's crazy how much kids grow up in just 9 months! We had so much fun with them! I decided that I have the best family in the world! Today has been a pretty sad day for me! My house is so quite and there isn't much going on! I miss them all so much already!!


it was so cute, Ian cranked up the music and had a dancing train going all around the house with the kids! They were laughing so hard!!
Water Park Hoppin'
We got this crazy idea to go to Cowabunga bay for 4 hours and then to 7 Peaks for 4 hours! It ended up being so much fun, but so exhausting!!
Cowabunga Bay
7 peaks
Roasting Mallows!!
To be continued... I will post some more photos later!!
2 comments:
It was such a fun week! I feel like I need a week to recover from the lack of sleep, but it was so worth it! Cute pictures. Let's do it all again soon.
Oh how fun!!!! I have never been to 7 peaks believe it or not... it looks like tons of fun. Ok so I want to know how to get to fairy land... It looks amazing there and So I want to go there.
Post a Comment