We decided to take a fun little local vacation to Park City! It was beautiful there. The leaves are all changing color and it definitely feels like fall is in the air! Ryon, Danie, Kayla, and Sawyer came into to town to see baby Brody so they were able to come with us! It rained a lot while we were there so we mostly just had family time in the condo and played games and chatted! There were a lot of firsts for me in Park City, like Ryon teaching me how to make the perfect Swedish pan cakes, getting 18 kills playing "the call of duty" on Xbox, and seeing a jock strap with a furry crotch!! Ryon and Danie got us all tickets to ride the Alpine slides, definitely a highlight of the trip!! Thanks Guys!! We also walked down old Main street and saw all the cute shops... we stopped at my favorite "the Chocolate Factory" and got fudge and Carmel apples!! It was surely a good time had by all! Thanks everyone!! And thanks Chelsi and Austin for coming to be with us!! I know it's hard with a brand new baby, but we sure loved having you there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love Park City, yay for vacations. Your family is so cute, you need to come and visit.
How freaking fun!! I have not been up there in soo long! I love the Alpine slide!!!
Looks like fun! It makes me want to go to Park City, I only go there for the outlets these days. Raegan and Kayla look so cute together!
I'm SO jealous!! Park City is my favorite place ever. You are looken beautiful and can I just say that I want to squish little Wyatt and take him home with me???? He is the stinken cutest thing I've ever seen. Ever. Miss you!
Post a Comment