Josh had some work he had to do down south this weekend so we got to go spend the weekend with my parents!! I love going home! We always have so much fun and I love spending time with my Parents and Chey! On Saturday me and my mom got up early to hit the Roberts craft Christmas sale that was going on! We thought it would be busy so we got there right when it opened and we were the only ones there! HAHAHAHAHA! We are geeks!! We were looking for a Christmas craft to make, but were highly disapointed when they didn't have what we were looking for. But I did get all my cute Christmas paper to make my Christmas cards this year!! We then went to the SUU game!! It was fun for Josh to see a game because he hadn't been back sense he graduated! It was so cold and started to snow, but we still had a fun time!! We then got back to my parents and my mom suprised me by making me a gingerbread house to decorate while I was there! It's always a fun tradition I love doing!! The rest of the evening my mom and I whipped a yummy Thanksgiving feast and we had early Thanksgiving dinner!! YUMMY!! We then got out the old cartoon specials we used to watch when we were little!! Thanks Mom, Dad, and Chey for a fabulous, fun, festive, foot slapping, Weekend!! We love you!!

Raegan Loves this bird!
Freezing our buns off!!
Josh and I got into a potato fight.... He lost!!



We also got to see Grandma and Grandpa Great!! We love them so much!!
4 comments:
I could totally just strangle you right now!!! Why is it that everytime you come down you never let me know?!?!? It's so funny though that you were down this weekend because I was seriously considering driving up to your place just to get away for a bit;) but maybe next time, sure wish you could make it down for Thanksgiving sometime in the next decade;) LOVES YOU and we do miss you!
Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. Why is Wyatt naked in the last picture?
Love your blog! You and your sweet family always make me smile:) THANKS! Happy Holidays and love you!!!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!! I love ALL the pics. I'm so glad you got to spend some more time with your family! Your family is the sweetest. I just love them. Your kids are darling as ever of course.
PS: I love the picture of Reagan doing the kissy face with the bird and Wyatt in the back ground! Made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment