My sweet Raegan turns 4 today!! I can't believe how fast the time goes by! Raegan you are my pride and joy! You are the sweetest girl a mom could ask for! Thanks for your funny personalty, your sweetness to your brother, your quirky sayings, your beautiful smile, the way you make me and your dad laugh and feel on top of the world! Life would be nothing without you!! We love you Raegy D and hope that you have a fabulous Birthday!!
I have been married to the man of my dreams for 8 years! We have two beautiful children, Raegan who is 5 and Wyatt who is 3! They are the joy of our lives and we can't imagine life without them!!
3 comments:
AHHH how I love this girl! Happy Birthday to my sweet Raegie D!!!
Happy Birthday Raegs!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU Raegan!!!!! Hope your birthday was extra special!!!!!
Post a Comment