I know I know I haven't been on in forever! Life gets busy and less pictures get takin!! So I am here to do an update and add some more pictures! So first off....
Christmas 2011
We had another great Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve over at Josh's parents and had a delicious dinner and then the kids did a flannel board story of Jesus! We then opened presents and had great time being together!
My Parents came up for New Years
It was so good to see my parents, but it was kinda sucky because Josh and the kids got sick so we didn't really get to see them that much :( and New Year's Eve was a dud!! But we did get to go to little Williams blessing! What a cute little boy he is!
Raegan's Birthday
So I know I did post on Raegan's Birthday, but I didn't post pictures of her opening her presents or anything so here they are!
Happy Valentines Day!!
I don't care what holiday it is, we love to decorate and have fun so the kids can have fun memories of their childhood like Josh and I did when we were little! We decorated and had a fun dinner together!! I love my sweet Valentines
Valentines Breakfast!! yum! Don't mind that my kids are naked!!
Dinner!!
Raegan's First Tooth!!
My sweet Raegy D lost her first tooth! She has been waiting for so long to loose one! Everyday she would have me check her teeth to see if they were loose! I finally found that one day one was loose! She wiggled and wiggled it for a week and a half then finally one morning she came running in screaming "mom mom my tooth fell out on it's own!!" The tooth fairy came and brought her a sparkly dollar!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Love your blog!!!! Cantwait to spend time with you all next week!
Oh I love the flannel board nativity! I need one of those! ;) Nothing like losing your first tooth, she is too cute!
I am so glad you updated. Too bad about the sick ones on new years. How exciting to lose your first tooth, kind of sad for the mom tho because it just reassures you that they are growing up!
Post a Comment