Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Monday, April 27, 2009

A week of fun family Birthdays!!

We celebrated a lot of Birthday's last week!! First off it was Josh's Birthday Tuesday!(I already posted) Then we had my nephew Dylan's birthday on Thursday! We went swimming at the much loved pool! We then got to see Dylan play a little soccer!! He was so cute and did so good! He kept looking back at us to make sure we were watching him!! We then went back to Dylans house for Pizza, Cake, and Ice cream! The cousins played and we had so much fun together!! Happy Birthday Dillie!!



Next was my mom's Birthday on Friday!! But because she doesn't live her we couldn't party it up with her, but we called and sung Happy Birthday! She said she had a very Fabulous Birthday!! I love my mom so much and I have no idea what I would do without her!! She is the greatest mom in the world! LOVE YOU MOM!!

And Last but not least was my nephew Toby on Saturday!! He had the cutest batman birthday party!! His mom is amazing and decorates so cute! She had a lady make batman capes for all the kids!! We had pizza and cake, and then we went to boondocks and the kids played on the Kiddie Cove and we played the arcade games!! It was such a fun time! Raegan had a blast with the kids!! Happy Birthday Toby!!


2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

SO much fun! Would be nice to live close at time such as these! Makes me miss my kids! Thanks for the Birthday post...made be get all teary! Love you!

Amberley said...

Oh the Santana Robe!! Oh how I miss my Brenda and Chels!! I so need a picture of that, it will make me smile on my bluest of days! Happy BELATED Brenda!