Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fabulous, Fun, Fall, Family, Festivities!!

My family came to our house this weekend and we had a blast!! We started off the weekend with watching conference and making spooky gingerbread houses!! They all turned out so darling!! Everyone gets a little more creative every year!! The boys then went to the priesthood session and us girls watched Hocus Pocus and got ready for our Spooky Supper! We decided to dress up this year so I pulled out the costume box and we got out the most creative costumes we could come up with!! The spooky supper turned out fabulous, it's always such a fun tradition!! We then put in Monster's VS Aliens and one by one everyone dozed off and went to bed! The weekends always go by way to fast! We had a grand time and it was so good to meet Chey's girlfriend J'Rel! She really was just like part of the family! She is going to Texas for 6 months and we are really going to miss her, but we wish her all the best!! Thanks everyone for a fabulous, fun, fall, family Festivity!
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

AHHHHH! This was so much fun! I want to do it all over again! LOVE IT!!! Love you too!

The Christensen's said...

You guys look like you have so much fun! Love the haunted houses! Love you Chels.

Kristi said...

Oh I love LOVE LOVE it!!! HOw fun!!!

Jamilla said...

It was such a fun weekend. I hate how fast time goes when you are having fun! Thanks again for hosting such an awesome spooky supper!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chels! Your family is the cutest! You do have the coolest traditions. I'm glad you had fun! We miss you down here! Come see us!

The Bingham Family said...

How Fun!! Your family is so cute. Kayla and I decided our favorite picture was Wyatt with the wig on. Kayla about peed her pants she was laughing so hard! Love ya!!

Alesha said...

Ok how fun! Those ginger bread house are oh so cute!