It's funny what these daddys will do, Mac finds himself singing princess songs, he NEVER thought he'd find himeself doing that. (honetly I think they enjoy the movies just as much as the kids!) cute pic!
I have been married to the man of my dreams for 8 years! We have two beautiful children, Raegan who is 5 and Wyatt who is 3! They are the joy of our lives and we can't imagine life without them!!
7 comments:
so cute what a great dad!!!
oh my stinking cute!! THat is a good dad!
It's funny what these daddys will do, Mac finds himself singing princess songs, he NEVER thought he'd find himeself doing that. (honetly I think they enjoy the movies just as much as the kids!) cute pic!
That is too cute! Way to capture the moment. (What I want to know is: did you get dressed before taking the pictues???)
Absolutely priceless! What cute pictures and such a cute Daddy Daughter Date! LOVE IT! Love you!
That is freaking cute! What a Dad. You have the cutest family!
Joshua never ceases to amaze me! I always knew he was going to be a loving daddy, the pictures are priceless:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment