Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Ghost of Santana!

It seems that every time I go and visit my parents I always end up taking something of theirs by accident! Well this time it was something big and I am being haunted by.... mama's Santa robe!! OH NO!! Luckily my mom has two of them now, but still I am sure she is having withdraws! I will get it back to you as soon as I can, but in the mean time my kids are loving it!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL oh my thats very fancy!!!
Vegas!! How fun!! I love that you got your pic taken by the Gold Digger Sign lol Not that you are just think its funny!!! Booo to your cold!!

Jamilla said...

That's funny. I bet you took it on purpose and your dog accidently ate it, right? ;)

Brenda Joy said...

Love it! And the grands certainly do to! Fun Pictures and yes I'm having withdrawals, but I have to admit that the little ghost is sure cute! Wyatt wears it well! ADORABLE! LOVE THAT KID!

Amberley said...

That is my favorite thing about Miss Brenda, the Santana robe! :)