Cesar's palace
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....?
Josh and I dropped the kids off at my mom's house in Cedar City and left for Vegas last Tuesday! We celebrated our 7th year wedding anniversary!! We had such a good time!! We stayed in the older part of Vegas at a hotel called The Main Street Station. It was a beautiful old fashioned hotel! The first night we got there we walked down Fremont street and saw the huge screen above where they put on different shows and stuff! It's really amazing! We were also able to go to the Lance Burton magic show! He was amazing! I was blown away by his magic! We ate every meal at a buffet! (OH CRAP) but so yummy! We really had just a great time I will just get to the pictures! But thanks so much to my wonderful husband! I had the time of my life with you last week! Thank you for an unforgettable trip!! LOVE YOU Joshua Blaine! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!!!! (except this stupid cold that I got)

Josh thought it would be funny for me to have my picture taken by this sign... he must think I am a gold digger!
The fabulous water show!
Josh enjoying our chocolate coconut cream cheesecake at the cheesecake factory

Cesar's palace
as you can tell from the large bags under my eyes we enjoyed many late nights!
Cesar's palace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love that you went to Vegas because guess what???!! I found the video of when me you and Trish went and stayed with Josh and bot is it HILARIOUS! In will have to show you sometime;) LOVES!
AHHH, you 2 are very cute! Thanks for letting me have the kiddos for a week! Had such fun!
Looks fun Chels!!! Vegas is always fun to get away to. We missed you guys though.
How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to do something for just the two of you! Even better.. VEGAS!! Haha.. I'm dying to see the video Bree has. Happy 7 years! You guys are cute as ever!! Love ya!
I love that you to went there the two of you! How fun! Phil and I are doing Orlando next month and I cant wait! Not much beats a vay*k with the hubby ALONE!
Post a Comment