Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To the best family ever!

To the best family ever! For the magical memories we've created, the good and the bad, the up's and down's, the late nights and the silly fights, the months apart that make the times together more meaningful,the anticipation of getting together, the sweet phone calls, the giggly girls and the serious boys :), the pedicures and the late night movies, the waxing :), the slip n slide, the sunny days and the rainy nights, the laughter of the little ones! May we make more sweet memories soon! Time goes by too fast! My heart is lonely for you! What a great couple of weeks it was for me! I love you all!













Pictures taken by Ian and Christy Rasmussen

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I didn't know that you guys did family pictures. WHat a darling group of people. You look extra pretty with your hair curled. Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTEST. FAMILY. EVER!!!! I adore your family and I'm sooooo glad I got to see you while you were here! I love ya!! PS. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE pictures!!

Brenda Joy said...

AAAAHHHHH! Love this post! I miss you all, I had such a wonderful time. We did create some great memories didn't we! I LOVE US!!!!