Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BVr5HPeX

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hau'oli lā hānau kupunakane Jeff

You probably didn't know, like me, that my title means Happy Birthday Grandpa Jeff in Hawaiian! Grandpa Jeff's Birthday is really today but we celebrated it on Sunday! We had a Luau party for him! I made him a funny Hula girl cake! He was a good sport when we made him take his Birthday bight out of her boob!! LOL!! We had a yummy dinner and drank pina colada's with pineapple wedges!! So yummy! When then went outside to watch the kidlet's slip n slide! It was such a fun evening! We even got to witness Austin rip not one, but two phone books in half!! After much trying he actually did it!! We love you Grandpa Jeff and hope you had a fabulous Birthday!!











I love how Brody went straight for the breast!! boys will be boys no matter how young!!

5 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Chels, that is the cutest cake ever. You are seriously so talented. I miss you guys!

Kristi said...

You made that cake!?!? Its amazing I love it!

Chelsi said...

I love this post! It really was such a fun night and you did a great job on his cake!!!! Good job on the picture taking. I love all of them.

HOPE said...

How funny! Cute cake! Miss you guys!

Brenda Joy said...

So dang cute Chels! The cake turned out so great! You're definitely a pro now. It looks like everyone had a great time!
Love you!